A concert/silent auction combo is quickly becoming an annual fundraising event! Last year’s benefit raised money to help with much-needed repairs. This year’s Heaven’s Gate Concert/Silent Auction’s target is wrought iron fencing for the church’s Eagle Court patio.
Beginning at 7:00 pm on April 22, over 50 items will be on display as bidders are entertained by LCR’s 2 contemporary praise bands, SALT and Power of Praise. Snacks, finger foods will be served as well as wine, signature drinks, coffee and other non-alcoholic beverages. ADMISSION IS FREE!
Auction Items include:
- 2-Night Marriott Waterside Weekend + Breakfast Buffet for 2
- 4-6 Hour Chartered Sunset Sailboat Trip for 4-6 people out of downtown Clearwater
- 4-6 Hour Chartered Sailboat Day Trip for 4-6 people out of downtown Clearwater
- 5 Hour Chartered Sailboat Day Trip for 4 people out of Palmetto
- 4-6 Hour Boat Trip to Caladesi Island with hiking, lunch, fishing out of Tarpon Springs
- Custom-made T-Shirt Quilts (2 available)
- Thirty-one Tote Gift Package (Beach Theme)
- High-end Ladies’ Bags
- Bridge & Knitting Lessons Packages
- Original Paintings (landscapes, abstracts, watercolors)
- Handcrafted Furniture (Kitchen sideboard, Quilt rack)
- Gardening-themed packages
- Over 30 Themed Gift Baskets