“Come as you are in the family car!” A drive-in service allows you to sit comfortably in your air-conditioned car, sing as loudly as you’d like without a mask and even wear your pjs to church!
As you drive in (Windmill Pointe entrance), there will be 2 (identical) Welcome Tables. Pick up a Worship Bag which will include a month’s worth of Celebrate Inserts (scripture bulletins), Connection Cards for Comments, Concerns (prayer requests) & Contact information (new and updated information), small vials of anointing oil with prayers, communion cups and coloring sheets to go with the children’s sermon. There will be a plate to drop offering in when you enter AND a plate to drop off offering & connection cards when you leave.
LYRICS TO THIS WEEK’S SATURDAY 5PM SONGS CAN BE FOUND HERE:
LYRICS FOR THIS WEEK’S SUNDAY 9:30AM SONGS CAN BE FOUND HERE:
Details about LCR’s return to worship –http://mylcr.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/2020-LCR-DRIVE-IN-CHURCH-SONG-LYRICS-SAT-11_28.pdf
- Contemporary Service: Sundays @9:30am
- NEW! Traditional Service: Saturdays @5:00 pm
- Enter LCR via Windmill Pointe & tune your car to 87.7fm
- Kids’ coloring sheets will be included in the enews – be sure to print them out or screen shot them!
- The nursery will be closed – bathrooms only available for emergencies
- Service will be ~30 minutes & will include:
- Welcome & Announcements
- Prayer of the day
- Sharing of the Peace (use your blinkers!)
- Children’s Sermon
- Communion (in your car)
- Blessing & Time to leave
Interact while in your car!
- Short honks/beeps = clapping
- Headlights on/off = laughing
- Hazard lights = prayer request or a need
- Spraying washer fluid / wipers on = tear jerker
- Left blinker = share the peace with the car to your left
- Right blinker = share the peace with the car to your right
- Options: feel free to bring a lawn chair if you would like to sit outside – you must be socially distanced from anyone else outside their car & you must wear a mask if sitting outside near others
Sunday drive-in service is now live-streamed on LCR’s Facebook page… and you can watch anytime on the church’s Youtube channel.